Why You Should Dropship with Dropstore if you’re in South Africa.
Dropshipping is a great business model for new entrepreneurs. It’s low risk, low cost, easy to start up, and can be automated.
- Low risk business: You only pay for goods sold to customers. There’s no need to buy bulk inventory to get wholesale prices as dropshipping prices are already pretty low.
- Low cost: Since most goods come from the wholesaler or manufacturers, the cost of goods is generally rather low. Since product costs are low you can price your products at market value and run a profitable business.
- Easy to start: You’ll be able to start selling the same day you sign up. Products can be imported quickly and since you won’t carry inventory you can start promoting them right away.
- Automated business: Products can be imported to your store in only a couple clicks. Orders can be processed in a couple clicks too. You can do all this and more using Dropstore.
- Fast shipping times: Finally, delivery times are one to three days to your customers. This is because Dropstore suppliers are based locally in South Africa.
With Dropstore, you will have less customer service issues, fast shippig times to your customers and you will not be limited by product ranges.
In addition to that, there will be no surprises when it comes to taxes, logistics, payment and business etiquette with a local supplier through Dropstore.